This product is an external insulin injection device that automatically injects insulin from the
outside of the body to control blood glucose levels for the treatment of diabetes.
※ Caution: This product is a 'medical device', so please read the 'Precautions for use’
and 'How to use' carefully before using the product.
Small and Light Wearable
Thinner, narrower, than any other leading brands.
Thin & small: can ‘disappear’ under your clothes.
Waterproof: you can take shower or swim with the pump worn.
· Thickness: 14.5mm
· Weight: 29.4g (Wearable unit weight: 26g / excluding insulin)
· Waterproof: IPx8 (1m under water for 24 hours)
Smart & flexible basal and bolus control
Patch can provide sustained infusion of insulin
throughout the day (basal) and/or infuse
additional amount of insulin over a short period of time (bolus).
Use for up to 3.5 days and throw away the entire Patch
– Keeps you safe from any threat of infection.
– Allows weekly change routine (twice a week).
Fast occlusion detection capability
Built-in cutting-edge sensing technology can detect occlusion
fast even at the lowest infusion speed.
Safe & Painless
- System notifies when a proper soft cannula insertion is made, giving you the peace of mind that the insertion is secure.
- Minimizes pain with an insertion speed that is much faster than other leading
It also has a soft cannula to minimize discomfort during the wear.
Type BF medical device, Disposable,
Water proof (IPx8: 1m for 24hr)
|Dimension||49.5 x 39 x 14.5 (mm)|
|Weight||29.4g (Wearable unit weight: 26g / excluding insulin)|
|Alarm type||Audible (Piezo buzzer)|
Holds up to 200 U (2ml),
Need to fill at least 80U to activate the pump
|Cannula||Soft cannula, Insertion depth 4.75mm (vertical)|