The smallest, lightest,
safest wearable pump
Patch is our wearable disposable insulin pump unit
Small and Light
Wearable Insulin Pump
Thinner, narrower, than any other leading brands.
Thin & small: can ‘disappear’ under your clothes.
Waterproof: you can take shower or swim with the pump worn.
· Thickness: 14.5mm
· Wearable unit weight 26g (excluding insulin)
· Waterproof: IPx8 (1m under water for 24 hours)
Smart & flexible basal and bolus control
Patch can provide sustained infusion of insulin
throughout the day (basal) and/or infuse
additional amount of insulin over a short period of time (bolus).
Use for up to 3.5 days and throw away the entire Patch
– Keeps you safe from any threat of infection.
– Allows weekly change routine (twice a week).
Fast occlusion detection capability
Built-in cutting-edge sensing technology can detect occlusion fast even at the lowest infusion speed.
Safe & Painless
- System notifies when a proper needle insertion is made, giving you the peace of mind that the insertion is secure.
- Minimizes pain with an insertion speed that is much faster than other leading brands.
It also has a soft cannula to minimize discomfort during the wear.
Type BF medical device, Disposable,
Water proof (IPx8: 1m for 24hr)
|Dimension 49.5 x 39 x 14.5 (mm), Wearable unit weight 26g (excluding insulin)|
|Alarm type||Audible (Piezo buzzer)|
Holds up to 200 U (2ml),
Need to fill at least 80U to activate the pump
|Cannula||Soft cannula, Insertion depth 4.75mm (vertical)|
|Shelf life 12months|
|Active pump life up to 84hours|